Creating an account to log in to the RFC Web site:
- on the top right hand of the web site, click on Login
- on the page that opens, click on the link that says "Create an account".
- on the page that opens, provide your name, your e-mail address (must be the one on our files) and a password you will use for access to the web site (your choice of what it contains), then click on "Sign Up"
- on the page that opens, click Profile on the top right hand corner, then click "Edit Profile"
- on the page that opens, enter your Member number (RFC 4-digit account number) and click "Save" This will allow us to verify your account.
Now you have an account to log in to the Rockcliffe Flying Club's web site.
Next step is to enter Moodle.
Registering for a course in Moodle
Once you have an account verified as described above, then entering Moodle is very simple:
- go to http://members.rfc.ca/moodle or follow the link in the section "Student resources" on the RFC web site
- log in using the e-mail you used to create the login account and the password you provided above.
- click on the course you want to access and when you are asked if you want to register, then answer yes.
You should be In.
If you have any problems, here are some things that can go wrong:
- if your club membership has expired or you are not a club member, you will not be able to enter Moodle.
- if you changed your e-mail but did not get us to update your account, you will not be able to enter using your new e-mail, you need to tell a dispatcher or an instructor and have them update your file in our GENAV Flight Office booking system.
- if you forget the password you used to create the account, you will have to get it back by trying to log in to the Web site and click on the "Forgot password" link.
* MOODLE stands for Modular Object Oriented Dynamic Learning Environment.