One of the core missions of the Rockcliffe Flying Club is to promote safety, within an enjoyable club atmosphere. Our Redbird Full Motion flight simulator is available for all members to practice recurrent training and experience challenging situations while safely on the ground. While Redbird usage has grown steadily within the Flight training syllabus, the RFC continuously looks at offering affordable ways for our members to remain current and safe pilots, and to have some flying fun. To achieve this goal, we have made available the Redbird Loyalty Program for the RFC members.
The Redbird FMX is already used in our flight training syllabus, towards goals such as the RPP, PPL, Night, VFROTT, CPL, Instrument and Instructor licenses / ratings. Using the full motion simulator for instruction provides faster learning, and enables to experience situations that are not always available in the real world. RFC also provides Emergency Procedures training in the Redbird (what do you do when you engine dies 200 AGL just after takeoff?). The Emergency Procedures package is available to all members, and includes an Instructor and an hour of Redbird time – a perfect way to increase safety.
To expand usage of the Redbird and provide all the RFC members an affordable way to be safe and competent pilots – plus experience great places – the Rockcliffe Flying Club is offering a “Redbird Loyalty Program” (RBL). Members can purchase a Loyalty Card for $325 (plus HST) which provides RFC members with 10 hours of solo rental of the RFC Redbird. In other words, by pre-paying for 10 hours of rental, RFC Members receive a 50% reduced rate.
A few restrictions apply in order to benefit from the Redbird Loyalty Program:
- The ten hours on your card are non-transferable,
- Card must be shown at the time of invoicing,
- Bookings can be made no more than 24 hours in advance. Students (and all full-price bookings) can book more than 24 hours in advance. Bookings are to be made using GenAv code Redbird Loyalty Pgm (RL),
- Time purchased under this program cannot be recorded as training time in a PTR,
- RFC Redbird only,
- Checkout on the Redbird by an Instructor is required before first solo use. The hours from the card can pay for the Redbird for this purpose, the Instructor time is invoiced at standard rates.
Why wait any longer – get your Redbird Loyalty Program Card at Dispatch and start enjoying the Redbird Full Motion Simulator Today - See Dispatch for more details!